What Can We Do To Help?
Throughout the year, we support the efforts of many organizations in our local community via monetary contributions, event sponsorships, and in-kind donations (e.g. coupons, gift cards, Mighty Gear®) used in fundraising and other activities. Direct monetary contributions are limited to registered 501(c)3 organizations.
Please note, we do NOT:
- Donate prepared food products from our stores.
- Participate in discount card programs.
- Consider donation requests for political fundraising events, employee recognition programs, organized sports (except those associated with local school athletics programs), or travel expenses.
Each donation request must include the following information to be considered:
- The name, address, and telephone number of the organization.
- A brief description of the organization and who/what will benefit through the organization's efforts.
- The event name, date, and location (if applicable).
- A clearly indicated date by which donations must be received, if different than the event date.
- A contact name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
We do not permit solicitations for donations at our stores. All donation requests must be submitted to the corporate office via fax or mail, on your organization's letterhead, 6 weeks prior to the date on which donations would be needed.
Mighty Taco receives a large volume of requests throughout the year, exceeding the amount we have allocated for this purpose. As such, we cannot guarantee that all requests will receive a response or be granted. If we are able to fulfill your request, we will contact the individual indicated in the request, or send donations directly approximately 2 weeks before the event date.
Requests should be submitted to the following address:
Mighty Taco, Inc.
Attention: Community Affairs
9362 Transit Road
East Amherst, NY 14051
Fax: (716) 636-4520