Employee 401k Retirement Services. Enables employees to switch funds, change % of 401K withheld, apply for loans and check on loan status, check account balances, check employer match, and see all offered funds.
Health Insurance. Enables employees to see available plans and plan details. Ascertain coverages and access IHA provider directory for physicians and specialists ordered by county.
Access resources related to your Dental, Life, and Short Term Disability benefits. Site includes claim forms and a Provider directory of dentists sorted by county.
Access to Credit Union services including Checking, Savings, Loans, and more.
WorkLifeMatters, an Employee Assistance Program Provides employees and their families members with support service for a wide variety of issues associated with daily living.
M&T Welcomes all Mighty Taco employees to M&T @ Work!
In addition to a FREE No-Minimum Balance Checking Account (with Direct Deposit), all employees qualify for these exclusive offers available only through M&T @ Work:
- $50 Cash Bonus (For New Checking Accounts with Direct Deposit)
- FREE No-Minimum Balance Relationship Savings Account
- Thru 4/16/10 -- Add $25-$50 for new Checking/Savings/Overdraft Combos and/or Activated BillPay!
- FREE Debit Transactions (Even With Cash Back), Plus 5 FREE Non-M&T ATM fees/month
- FREE Check-Card Rewards Program, and 3,500 Bonus Points to help get started
- FREE M&T Web Banking & M&T Web BillPay -- making it VERY easy to bank 100% Electronic!
- FREE online bank-to-bank transfers
- FREE and EASY Current M&T Checking Account Upgrades
- FREE ATM access at 100's of M&T ATMs, including at NOCO, NYS Thruway, Retail, Airports, and MORE!
- Discounts on Mortgage Closing Costs, Loans and Investments Exclusive to M&T @ Work.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR AN APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CONTACT:
Dan DRoesch@mtb.com 716.689.2144
NYSIF, Mighty Taco's Workers Compensation carrier has implemented an instant enrollment or "short-fill" service with EXPRESS SCRIPTS INC. This new service allows injured workers immediate acceptance by any pharmacy in the network. Employees injured at work should bring the completed "Workers Compensation Temporary Prescription Services ID" form to any participating pharmacy in the EXPRESS SCRIPTS INC. network, along with their prescription(s). Injured workers can quickly find local participating pharmacies by calling the Express Scripts 24-Hour patient care hotline at (866) 533-7011, or visiting www.express-scripts.com/custom/expresscomppharm.
Do you have information you wish to share with the Corporate Office? If so, click here.