Employee 401k Retirement Services. Enables employees to switch funds, change % of 401K withheld, apply for loans and check on loan status, check account balances, check employer match, and see all offered funds.
Health Insurance. Enables employees to see available plans and plan details. Ascertain coverages and access IHA provider directory for physicians and specialists ordered by county.
Access resources related to your Dental, Life, and Short Term Disability benefits. Site includes claim forms and a Provider directory of dentists sorted by county.
Access to Credit Union services including Checking, Savings, Loans, and more.
WorkLifeMatters, an Employee Assistance Program Provides employees and their families members with support service for a wide variety of issues associated with daily living.
M&T Welcomes all Mighty Taco employees to M&T @ Work!
In addition to a FREE No-Minimum Balance Checking Account (with Direct Deposit), all employees qualify for these exclusive offers available only through M&T @ Work:
- $50 Cash Bonus (For New Checking Accounts with Direct Deposit)
- FREE No-Minimum Balance Relationship Savings Account
- Thru 4/16/10 -- Add $25-$50 for new Checking/Savings/Overdraft Combos and/or Activated BillPay!
- FREE Debit Transactions (Even With Cash Back), Plus 5 FREE Non-M&T ATM fees/month
- FREE Check-Card Rewards Program, and 3,500 Bonus Points to help get started
- FREE M&T Web Banking & M&T Web BillPay -- making it VERY easy to bank 100% Electronic!
- FREE online bank-to-bank transfers
- FREE and EASY Current M&T Checking Account Upgrades
- FREE ATM access at 100's of M&T ATMs, including at NOCO, NYS Thruway, Retail, Airports, and MORE!
- Discounts on Mortgage Closing Costs, Loans and Investments Exclusive to M&T @ Work.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR AN APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CONTACT:
Dan DRoesch@mtb.com 716.689.2144
NOTIFICATION CONCERNING WORKERS' COMPENSATION PHARMACY BENEFITS
Please read this notice carefully. It provides you with important information on getting medication under a workers' compensation claim with the New York State Insurance Fund (NYSIF).
NYSIF has entered into an agreement with CVS Caremark, a Pharmacy Benefits Manager (PBM), which has a network of pharmacies to make available the medications workers may receive for their work-related injury or sickness. This does not change your right to get the medication necessary to treat such an illness or injury. It only means that you should obtain that medication from a participating pharmacy in the CareComp pharmacy network administered by CVS Caremark. This network is not limited to CVS pharmacies, but includes over 67,000 participating pharmacies. The pharmacies, and their addresses, can be obtained by:
• calling the CVS Caremark Call Center at (866) 493-1640, or TDD number for hearing impaired: (866) 200-2161
• using the website www.wcrxpharmacvlocator.com
• using the NYSIF website nvsif.com
If you are obtaining your medication through a workers' compensation claim, you should obtain that medication from one of these pharmacies unless:
• You have a medical emergency and it is not reasonably possible to purchase the medications you need for that emergency from a network pharmacy, or
• Ordering by mail or telephone is not an option in the network, no pharmacy in the network will deliver to you, and none of these pharmacies is within 15 miles if you live in a rural location, or five miles if you do not live in a rural location. If you believe this is the case for you, please call one of the numbers on the bottom of this page.
Please note that CVS Caremark has mail-order, internet and telephone services. Instructions can be obtained by calling CVS Caremark Call Center at (866) 493-1640.
All pharmacies in the network are required to keep a sufficient stock of medication on hand so that they can service you without undue delay.
All in-store pharmacies must be open for business during hours that are typical in your community.
Pharmacies in the CareComp pharmacy network will bill NYSIF directly. You will not have to pay out-of- pocket costs for medication.
You may obtain additional information about the CareComp pharmacy network by calling the toll free 24 hour telephone number: (866) 493-1640.
If you have any questions or problems, please call NYSIF at (888) 875-5790. You may also contact the New York State Workers' Compensation Board at general information(Wwcb.ny.gov or by phone at (877) 632-4996, or the Advocate for Injured Workers at 800-580-6665. You may also find further information on the web at www.wcb.nymov.
Temporary Prescription Services Form Download
Do you have information you wish to share with the Corporate Office? If so, click here.